Download Movies to Android Tablets
The Digital Movie Craze
Download movies to Android tablets from many sources
Don’t have the time or money to go to the movies? There is a solution. One that is convenient, unlimited, and suited to your lifestyle. Thanks to the evolution of technology, digital movie downloads are fast becoming the preferred means that movie lovers watch their movies-from the comforts of their homes, when and how they wish. All you need is a computer or a tv, and a quality movie download site to get your movies from; and then, presto, you have a home theater!
The Perfect Home Theater
So, what makes for the perfect home movie theater? Think you need red velvet seats and a large movie screen? Nah! You can have just as much enjoyment-more than a theater experience-with much less expense. Aside from ample comfortable seating, the family pet curled up beside you, and pausing for bathroom and snack breaks-this is what the perfect home theater can look like. Be sure to connect your tablet PC to your TV via the HDMI connector to display the movie on your HD big screen TV. (Click here to see how to connect your tablet PC to a TV)
Rent Movies and Stream to your Tablet PC
There are a few options for watching rented movies on your tablet PC. These services offer rented new releases, TV shows, free movies, concerts, etc. All these services require that you download an app, but the apps are free and easily installed. Additionally, they all require that you pay a subscription fee, which in all cases is nominal.
- The Google Movies feature in the Android Market is a great choice. They offer new releases, old movies, post season TV shows, etc. Google Movies is not a monthly subscription service. You pay for the movies individually as you rent them. If you don’t rent, you don’t pay. You must have a Google account and have a credit card on file in your Google Wallet. Check out this post for more information about Google Movies –> Google Movies.
- Netflix has a new app which works well on an Android tablet, but you first need to subscribe and pay the monthly fee. Netflix offers pretty much the same set of movies and post-season TV shows as Google Movies, however, they have a much broader selection. With Netflix, you pay a monthly fee for unlimited movies. But if you don’t watch, you still pay. Fortunately, you can suspend your account with Netflix if you will be traveling, or will not be watching any movies for several weeks. Check out their movie selection and subscription options here –> Netflix Website then Click here to get the Netflix app from Google Play –> Netflix App
- Another movie subscription service is Crackle, which is affiliated with Sony pictures. Crackles offers a feature that most other paid services don’t offer – free movies!! Of course these are not going to be new releases, but you watch some of the good oldies for free along with your paid subscription. Plus, they offer a full line-up of TV programming in a channel format. You can watch some old TV shows as well as the current stuff. Check out their website here –> Crackle.com and if you like it, you can download the Android App here –> Crackle App
- If you just want to watch music videos or concerts, then QUELLO is a good option. You pay for a concert to watch, then you have 30 days to watch the video as many times as you like. The fee is $4.99, and the videos are all in a HD format. So connect your tablet to some external speakers, and enjoy the show and great music. Get the QUELLO app here –> QUELLO App
- For streaming TV shows, both from the current season and classic programs, Hulu Plus is now available for Android tablet PCs. For a monthly fee, you have have unlimted streaming of TV shows. Download the app here –> Hulu Plus
© 2014, Tablet PC Devices. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are hereby recognized